Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 is the 2-in-1-out version of our latest Prusa I3 series 3D printer. This is a fused filament fabrication printer, easy to use and also designed for DIYers and professionals alike.
The M201 features our newly engineered the 2-in-1-out switchable hotend, that feeds 2 filaments through one nozzle. With the new 2-in-1-out hotend the M201 can work like a color palette, providing a new level of expression with your prints allowing you to create alternating colors, blending color and gradients.
In order to achieve this we optimized the firmware that is driven by our newly developed GTM32 control system, which is based on the STM32 processor and paired with the ARM Coretex M3, running a dominant frequency of 72MHz, greatly improving the overall printing performance.
We added a new feature, the Mixer, to the interface to control the percentage of the feed rate of the two filaments.
In order to achieve more kinds of printing effects and more gradient styles, we add a practical feature to the latest Firmware to customize gradient template, thus we can set different gradient color effects.
This M201 3D printer maintains DIY property, with which you can unleash your creativity to refit or modify it as you like. This kit is just the beginning; you can get more out of it.
- 1. Self-developed control system based on STM32 processor, paired with the ARM Coretex M3, running a dominant frequency of 72MHz, greatly improving the overall printing performance
- 2. Optimized firmware, with new feature of adjusting the proportion of feed rate from two extruders to print items with blending color or gradient colors
- 3. 2-in-1-out switchable hotend, works like a color palette, providing a new way to print items in two different colors or gradient colors
- 4. Higher transmission accuracy of Z-axis: Z-axis adopts high-precision lead screw which is able to convert rotary motion to linear motion. The lead screw features high accuracy, reversibility and high efficiency. It can achieve accurate micro-feeding to ensure printing precision, and high-speed feeding to ensure fast printing speed
- 5. 280x210x200mm printing volume, able to printer larger models than most of the I3 printers on the market
- 6. Up to 0.1mm printing precision, matching competitors that costs 10 times more on the market
- 7. With LCD 2004 controller and SD card reader, support stand-alone printing
- 8. Super-flat aluminum alloy print surface for better adherence
- 9. 3D printing filaments compatible: PLA, ABS
- Print technology: FDM
- Build volume: 280*210*200mm
- Printing resolution: 0.1-0.3mm
- Print speed: 60-110 mm/s
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Filament type: PLA, ABS
- Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
- Control software: Easy Print, Repetier-Host, Printrun
- File format: STL, G-code
- Max heated bed temperature: about 110'C
- Max extruder temperature: about 240'C
- Power supply:
- Input: 115V/1.5A or 230V/0.75A
- Output: DC24V/15A
- Connectivity: USB, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
- Frame: Laser-cut Acrylic plate of 8 mm thickness
- Build platform: Super-flat aluminum alloy + heatbed
- XYZ rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel, lead screw for Z axis
- Stepper motors: 1.8 degree step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping